THE WANDERING PHOTO CAMPER
We are Paul & MaryBeth Lunsford. We met after becoming neighbors and a few years later married on the banks of the Chattahoochee. We call Marietta, GA home and are raising two beautiful teenage girls, Anna & Emily. Our final member of the family is our sweet goldendoodle named Zoey. After our wedding we both realized we wanted to be part of the wedding industry. In June of 2018 we created The Wandering Photo Camper to be a part of a couple’s special day while also allowing us to spend time together.
Our photo booth “Ophelia” is housed inside a 1959 vintage Shasta Camper containing professional grade equipment to give our guests the most unique photo booth experience in Georgia. She was loving restored after years of neglect and has a second life as Atlanta’s premier photo camper.The booth contains a large touch screen monitor which allows for easy operation and the photo strips are completely customized to coordinate with the wedding theme or color palette. The camper is the perfect blend of causal and elegant with a classic white and wood decor that complements any wedding style.
What Makes Them Different From Other Photobooths?
1. Ophelia is fully operated by you! She is equipped with professional photography equipment to give you high quality photos and prints. The touch screen monitor allows for easy operation. So all you need to do is grab a prop, press 2. All our props are hand picked to provide guests with a unique photo booth experience. Handmade mustaches from the other side of the world, check. Big goofy glasses, we have those too. start & smile! Ophelia will be a huge hit at your event and be the talk of all your guests.
3. We customize your photo strip design to complement your event’s theme whether it be a wedding, corporate event or a superhero birthday party.
4. With our retro bluetooth speaker we offer your choice of music selection inside Ophelia.
5. Ophelia has a neutral shiplap backdrop and has a modern/rustic feel inside that matches any theme.
6. As an add on we offer a natural or grey linen classic album that guests can place one of their 2×6 photo strips in and leave a sweet message for you. Your guests will also be provided with markers and decorative Washi tape to create a one of a kind keepsake that you can take home that night!
Paul and MaryBeth Lunsford, Owners of the Wandering Photo Camper
“We feel truly blessed to be able to offer a product to our community that brings happiness. We love hearing the laughter of our guests while they are inside the booth and love seeing the smiles as they exit the camper with their photo strips in hand. “