HERE WE GROW AGAIN!
We might be a little biased, but we think North & Peach is a pretty awesome company to work for. We value relationships and like to celebrate our hard work and success with meetups and happy hours for our team and with our vendor community.
We WANT movers & shakers! Have a day job you want to advance in? Started your own business but you’re multi-passionate and want to expand? Our positions allow you to work from home with flexible hours, which makes working for North & Peach the perfect fit for ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals.
A little about North and Peach
North & Peach is the Premiere Wedding Resource North Georgia. Our mission is to connect brides to their dream team of wedding vendors while helping wedding industry vendors grow their businesses together. Our focus is on events, education, relationships for brides and vendors, publishing gorgeous wedding inspiration on our blog and print magazine, connecting brides to vendors through the Vendor Guide and hosting exclusive and unique area events. Our mission is to continue to grow North Georgia by creating and promoting a platform that brings focus and attention to our often overlooked region. We foster relationships between brides and vendors, allowing brides to find their dream vendors, and encourage vendors to collaborate in an effort to grow their businesses together.
A little about the Marketing Intern position
We are looking for an aspiring Marketing Director who is excited about an internship with the opportunity to contribute to our editorial content calendar, create original content and manage digital marketing systems. At the end of your internship, you will have developed strong technical experience in marketing systems you don’t get in school and have a marketing portfolio of work that will help you advance in your career more quickly.
What You’ll Be Doing
-Write & schedule social media content on all social media platforms
-Input blog content into WordPress & schedule publication
-Set up Newsletter campaigns, create automations, connect opt-ins to website, etc.
-Attend local bridal events and execute real-time social media coverage
-Maintain workload in task management system
-Attend weekly meetings (virtual or in-person)
-Join & participate in North & Peach’s vendor Facebook group
-Other responsibilities may include contributing blog or social media content and assistance with events as needed
-At least a junior in college enrolled in a marketing, business or related program
-At least 1 year experience in WordPress
-Experience with social media scheduling software, email marketing software, blogging or content creation
-Must be proactive, self-motivating and communicative – this is a remote internship
-Familiarity with Google Drive, Asana and Streak CRM beneficial or the willingness to quickly learn new systems
-Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
-Access to personal computer and high-speed internet
-Interest or experience in the wedding industry preferred, but not required
-Local, not not required
-Job Type: Internship
A little about the Event Management & Sales Intern position
We are looking for an aspiring Event Planner who is excited about an internship with the opportunity to create and assist with all aspects of event planning – from strategy to execution. At the end of your internship, you will have gained hands-on experience in all aspects of event planning, management and sales that will help you advance in your career more quickly.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist with brainstorming, researching, strategizing, and planning events
- Help with coordination, organization, and logistics for on-site events including timelines, calendars, reports, diagrams, etc.
- Attend North & Peach events and assist with onsite event management to include set up, break-down and technical support
- Attend sales appointments, client meetings, and networking events as needed
- Work with vendors to generate sponsorships and attendance for events
- Administrative support for sales and event related activity
- Assist with maintenance and support of Bride Guide Membership program
- Assist with securing magazine distribution
- Maintain workload in task management system
- Attend weekly meetings (virtual or in-person)
- Assist with maintaining company wiki documentation pertinent to job duties
- Join & participate in our vendor Facebook group
- Other responsibilities may include research and administrative assistance in support of events, sales and magazine production
- At least a junior in college enrolled in a hospitality, management, business or related program
- Must be proactive, self-motivating and communicative – this is a remote internship
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Asana and Streak CRM beneficial or the willingness to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Access to personal computer and high-speed internet
- Interest or experience in the wedding industry preferred, but not required
Job Type: Internship
Here are a few perks of working for North & Peach:
-Ability to work remotely
-Flexible part-time hours
-Team meetups & happy hours
-Awesome North & Peach community to become involved in
-Attend fun events full of wedding industry business owners and creatives
-Opportunity for massive advancement/career growth
-We have plans for rapid growth and are seeking individuals who are excited about what we do and share our mission to grow with us
How to Apply: Follow the link below to learn more and fill out our online application. All applications are due by March 1st
Spring Internship Information + Application